Saturday, April 11, 2009

K-ON!



So, I'm gonna be honest. I haven't been keeping up with watching anime lately, at least not as much as I would like. However, having gone around the net everyday and going to various forums and sites, I noticed this new series (ep 2 just aired) based on a manga that has received raves and hype from just about every source. Now, usually, I am skeptical about what the word around the net says, however, after watching it, I have to say, ITS DAMN GOOD!!!

The 4 main girls are cute and each has a uniqueness to her and will immediately endear themselves to you. The animation is top notch, the story ineresting, and the music is fun as well. I highly recommend this if your looking for an enjoyabe and light-hearted series, or just an excellent series, period.

I can just see the endless amounts of merchandise, figures, and DVD's that this series will generate, and I can say right now that I will be spending a good amount of my future income on such things.

The above video is the most excellent ED to K-ON! sung by Yoko Hikasa and her friends. Pause my blog music and watch/listen to "Don't Say Lazy"!

Believe the hype, people. This is a fantastic series.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. K-On! will surpass everything known to man in a month. Every merchandise will flood otakus room. I am sure.

gsquared said...

no problem, man. always willing to make new friends!